White Christmas!
We had about 6-inches on Christmas Day alone and I heard the girls groan "Not more snow!" I don't think I have ever heard that. But after two weeks of walking up to our car and driving with chains, we were all glad it finally melted away. Driving on snow with chains is fine, but when you hit clear pavement, it's like driving in Fred Flintstone's car! Christmas Day was a low key affair at our house with presents in the morning, A Christmas Story to watch over and over, a trip to the movies followed by a nice turkey dinner.
Lanna showing off her Top Chef game.
Look what we found under our tree.
1st Reconciliation
Lanna has been going through 1st Reconciliation classes, and last weekend she had her 1st Reconciliation. She was excited for this day and did great. She is now getting ready to take her 1st Communion Classes and will celebrate that sacrament in May.

Lanna's Art
Lanna's class made a family picture and then wrote a story about the picture. We have a frame where we display the a piece of the girl's art for a while, and this is our current display. Just for the record, Dan is not as old as she says, and Carol is not as young, but at least she was closer to my age than Dan's.
Who knew I was a mail order bride?
Goodbye snow!
Goodbye snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment