Our new kitchen is almost done, floors to be refinished and extended into the family room, floor trim to be put in and outlet covers to be put on. We did most of the design and layout ourselves, along with the work (with some help on both from Ma and Pa Smith). With the wall gone, it is amazing how open the rooms feel now, and there is so much space to cook!
Here is what it looks like so far. There are a few "during construction" photos and some "almost done with construction" photos. Never noticed how much junk was on our refrigerator until I looked at these photos. Yikes! But the girls like having their stuff on there, so there it stays. The desk in the kitchen is very nice, and the open family room has been great for family Wii time, which the girls are happy for now that the work is almost done!
Construction/Before photos
Here is what it looks like so far. There are a few "during construction" photos and some "almost done with construction" photos. Never noticed how much junk was on our refrigerator until I looked at these photos. Yikes! But the girls like having their stuff on there, so there it stays. The desk in the kitchen is very nice, and the open family room has been great for family Wii time, which the girls are happy for now that the work is almost done!
Construction/Before photos
After photos













5 comments:
WOW...it's like a whole new house look! I LOVE IT!
T
Dan and Carol - that looks incredible. You guys did a great job!
Also - I'm no expert - but is that Peyton Manning on your TV screen in the family room picture?????
Dan and Carol, you did a great job transforming your kitchen and family room. We can't wait to actually see it - hint, hint! Is that a bottle of CMS in the wine rack?
Thanks for all the nice comments everyone. It was a lot of work, but has been fun to enjoy and the transformation has been incredible.
In response to the questions, yes I believe it is Peyton, and I am not sure about the wine. It is a good bet though.
Post a Comment